2. Our business www.rehabguru.com and its associated iOS, Android and Web Apps are operated by Rehab Guru Limited of which is registered in the United Kingdom under company number 06725431 and has its registered office at Suite A, 10th Marple House, High Street, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
3. Accessing our user platforms is permitted on a temporary basis, subsequent to obtaining a relevant subscription. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our user platforms without notice (see below).
4. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our user platforms. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our user platforms through your systems are aware of these terms and that they comply with them. We shall not be responsible for your, or any of the users from your systems, inability to use the services. Failure to comply with these terms for any one user from your systems may result in a withdrawal of usage for all users associated with your systems.
5. You may use our user platforms for lawful purposes only. You may not use our user platforms for any prohibited uses that:
– In any way breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
– In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
– You are not qualified to be prescribing exercises to people.
6. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, attack or disrupt any part of our user platforms; any networks, systems, or equipment on which our user platforms are stored or any software used in the provision of our user platforms. We reserve the right to monitor IP addresses, user data and user information to prevent a breach of this paragraph and/or to report any breaching parties to the relevant criminal authorities.
7. We as a company will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will fully disclose your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our user platforms will cease immediately.
8. Whilst we take all appropriate measures to ensure the safety and security of our hardware and software we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our user platforms or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
9. We may terminate your use of our user platforms upon any material breach of these Terms of Service.
10. Refunds shall only be available on the express written notice of Rehab Guru and shall only be given where you can prove that you have not been able to use the user platforms for the full term of any given membership, for reasons that are attributable only to the Rehab Guru.
11. You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of the user platforms, and to the business of the Rehab Guru, including the structure, design and layout of the website and mobile apps and any text placed in them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
13. You must continue to include our branding and recognise our status as the author(s) of material on our user platforms at all times.
14. You must not use any part of the materials on our user platforms for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. Any unauthorised downloading, re-transmission or other copying or modification of any of the contents may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. If you or any of your users associated with your subscription fail to follow these terms then we will pass this information over to the appropriate authorities and it will be treated as a criminal act and your use of our user platforms will cease immediately.
15. Subscriptions and private licences from Rehab Guru Ltd allow you/us to produce assets (client portals, printable sheets, information sheets, client apps etc) using your company branding (logo, colours). The application of branding to our assets does not in any way give you a claim to ownership to any of our software, websites or anything produced using our services. You/we are allowed to apply such branding to allow client programmes fit in with your brand guidelines, however, these assets may only be used when under and licence/subscription to Rehab Guru Ltd.
16. WE PROVIDE THE SITE, THE MOBILE APPS AND THE SERVICE AS IS, WHERE IS, AND AS AVAILABLE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR HEREIN, WE MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OF ANY DATA PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICE, AND THE MEMBER IS HEREBY PUT ON NOTICE THAT OPERATION OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH AND INTERRUPTED BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INTERRUPTION TO THE SERVICE TO YOUR BUSINESS OR SERVICES.
17. Rehab Guru is an online resource designed by professionals for professionals to help prescribe exercises to your clients. We cannot be held accountable for any accident or injury that may occur to you or one of your clients whilst performing any of the exercises associated with our services. You should only use exercises that you are familiar with or may not be suitable for your client and we advise against giving out new exercises that you have not been trained in or have not done yourself. Please beware that you should not prescribe any exercise that is beyond your scope of practice and if you do so you could be held accountable should that individual suffer harm or injury resulting from this.
18. By using the service and therefore agreeing to these Terms of Service, you hereby agree to indemnify us against any claim made by your clients for any accident or injury caused by performing any of the exercises associated with the services.
19. The exercises are for demonstration purposes only, we cannot know whether the exercises are suitable, or you are suitably trained to teach the specific exercises to your client and therefore we shall not be responsible for any accident or injury caused by the use of the services.
20. We aim to update our user platforms regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our user platforms may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. You as the user are responsible for screening the information that you send on to them and determining the quality and authenticity of the material you are accessing. We cannot guarantee the availability of the content, or any information pertaining to a specific exercise at any given time.
21. We cannot guarantee any of the materials on our user platforms and they are all put together in a manner that is accurate at the time and knowledge to us. We can also not guarantee any links or third parties associated with our user platforms and ask you as the professional to use your own interpretation. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by common law or the law of equity.
22. We cannot accept any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our user platforms or in associated with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our user platforms, any parties linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; or for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
23. We will process information about you that is admitted to us by using our user platforms, we will use that information only to enhance our customer experience in order to improve our service to you. By using our user platforms you are expressing consent for us to do this. We not give your information to any other party or release any of our statistics that we gather to develop our user platforms to any other party other than our in-app analytics with our governing service providers (e.g Apple and Google Analytics)
24. You may link to our user platforms, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part unless we have an agreement between our companies over this in situ.
25. You cannot link to our user platforms in order to make a profit, in any way unless expressly permitted in writing by us.
26. You must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you.
27. We reserve the right at any time to withdraw linking permission without notice. Any linking must comply entirely with these terms that have been set out and failure to do so will result in the removal of any links and/or association with our company.
28. If you wish to make any use of material on our user platforms other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
29. Our user platforms may contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and should not be seen as a representation of our company as we cannot guarantee them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
31. The last update of these terms occurred in Mar 2016.
32. If you do have any concerns about material which appear on our user platforms or third parties linked through our platforms please contact us at [email protected]
33. Payment is taken on a monthly basis using industry standard third party payment gateway (Stripe, unless otherwise agreed on an individual basis). Rehab Guru do not store any credit card details or financial information on our customers on our servers. Any loss, breach or theft of data is not our responsibility. However, we do make every effort in line with other companies to prevent this from happening. Information regarding Stripe’s terms and conditions and the way they use your data can be found on their website.
34. We offer a trial and this is subject to one trial period per user. Should it be found that any users are taking more than one free trial then access to the platforms could stop immediately and Rehab Guru reserves the right to take appropriate action against that individual or company.
35. Late payment will be charged at 2.5% for every 15 days payment is delayed. The amount agreed in SLAs may supersede this, in which case refer to your individual SLA/contract for this amount.
36. You may not assign the rights and obligations under these Terms of Service to any other party without our prior written consent, such consent not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
37. If any provision of these Terms of Service, or the application of them, is declared or deemed void, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for any reason, the parties shall amend the Terms of Service, as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit and purpose of these Terms of Service, as far as possible. If the parties fail to amend the Terms of Service, the provision which is void, invalid or unenforceable shall be deleted and the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service shall continue in full force and effect.
Thank you for visiting our user platforms and we hope you found them of help.
Team Rehab Guru